- Visitors, viewers, users, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers, collectively referred to herein as “Visitors,” are parties to this agreement. The website and its owners and/or operators are parties to this agreement, herein referred to as “Website.”
Use of Information from this Website
- Unless you have entered into an express written contract with this website to the contrary, visitors, viewers, subscribers, members, affiliates, or customers have no right to use the information on this website in a commercial or public setting. They have no right to copy, save, print, sell, or publish any portions of the content of this website. Unauthorized use of the content is unlawful and may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
- Visitors have no rights whatsoever to use the content of this website, including its databases, invisible pages, linked pages, underlying code, or other intellectual property, for any reason or use whatsoever.
- Visitor agrees to compensate the owners of freehiteu.com with liquidated damages in the amount of U.S. $100,000 for any unauthorized use of the website’s content.
Ownership of Website or Right to Use, Sell, Publish Contents of this Website
- The website and its contents are owned or licensed by the website’s owner. Visitors have no rights whatsoever in the site content, and use of the website’s content for any reason is unlawful without express contract or permission.
Hyperlinking to Site, Co-Branding, "Framing" and Referencing Site Prohibited
a. Unless expressly authorized by the website, no one may hyperlink this site or portions thereof to theirs for any reason. Referencing the URL (website address) of this website or any page of this website in any commercial or non-commercial media without express permission is prohibited. Visitors agree to cooperate with the website to remove or deactivate any unauthorized activities.
b. Visitors agree to compensate the owners of freehiteu.com with liquidated damages in the amount of U.S. $100,000 for any violation of this provision.
Disclaimer for Contents of Site
a. freehiteu.com disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy of the content appearing on or linked to from the site. Visitors assume all risk relating to viewing, reading, using, or relying upon this information. The website makes no warranty regarding the accuracy or reliability of the content.
Disclaimer for Harm Caused to Your Computer or Software from Interacting with this Website or its Contents
- Visitors assume all risk of viruses, worms, or other corrupting factors that may damage their computers or software. The website is not responsible for any damage caused by interacting with the site or its contents.
Disclaimer for Harm Caused by Downloads
- Visitors download information from this site at their own risk. The website makes no warranty that downloads are free of corrupting computer codes, including viruses and worms.
Limitation of Liability
By viewing, using, or interacting with this site, visitors waive all right to claims of damage of any kind, whether physical or emotional, foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising from any causal factor. The website’s liability is limited to the amount paid by visitors, if any, for using the site.
- The website is not liable for any damages related to issues beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, terrorism, natural disasters, and disruptions of communication or infrastructure.
Visitors agree to indemnify the website for any damage caused as a result of their use of freehiteu.com.
Any communication between visitors and the website is deemed a submission. Submissions become the exclusive property of the website and may be used for commercial purposes without further permission.
No additional notice of any kind is required to be given to visitors, and the right to notice is waived as a condition for accessing the website.
Any claim, dispute, or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of this website shall be resolved through binding arbitration. The prevailing party shall be reimbursed for all costs associated with the arbitration.
Jurisdiction and Venue
The proper jurisdiction for any legal matter concerning this website shall be the state and city declared in the contact information of the website’s owner.
The applicable law governing this agreement shall be that of the state of the owner of freehiteu.com.